Optimization of your WordPress site that helps to bring more traffic ultimately more customers
If your WordPress website doesn’t rank in the top 10 on Google, then you need an SEO specialist who knows how to improve your website’s ranking. If you have Yoast or Rank Math installed but aren’t seeing any results, it’s time to get someone who specializes in WordPress SEO.
We have more than 10 years of experience offering SEO services and have been optimizing websites since 2015.
Since WordPress is an extremely popular content management system, there’s unsurprisingly a plethora of “SEO” plugins available to help automate tasks.
Of the many SEO plugins available, a few rise to the top regarding content management system compatibility. These are YOAST SEO for WordPress, RankMath, and All In One SEO.
But is an SEO plugin alone enough?
The only thing SEO plugins can do is assist with very basic functions like setting keywords, titles, and metadata. If you’re not comfortable with that or if your website isn’t ranking, then you need the help of a professional WordPress SEO consultant.
Become an authority with content marketing services
We worked with an eCommerce client, Maakhie, helping them drive organic traffic growth of over 300%.
Stage 1: Website SEO Audit for Maakhie
We conducted an initial site audit in the first phase of the WordPress SEO campaign, assessing factors such as landing pages, WP configuration, woocommerce setup, and other technical SEO issues. This allowed us to identify what needed improvement & how to move forward with Our plan.
Stage 2: WordPress Search Engine Optimization Strategy
After we finished the audit and fixed the technical SEO problems, we created a plan to follow Google Search Console’s suggestions.
Stage 3: On-Page Optimization
As part of the strategy, we optimized each website page, including its content, headings, internal links, and SEO scores in Rank Math. We configured all titles, descriptions, headings, and URLs to offer a relevant experience for our target visitors.
Stage 4: Off-Page Optimization
Upon completion of on-page SEO for Maakhie, an off-page optimization campaign commenced with the objectives to:
(1) bring in new domain links within a limited budget, and
(2) overall, strengthen the brand and domain profile.
Over the space of 8 months, we delivered SUBSTANTIAL ranking and traffic growth.
WordPress SEO Services
There is no difference between optimizing a WordPress website and any other type of website; the only variation lies in the CMS (Content Management System). With being simple, quick, and easy and providing business owners with a user-friendly interface, it’s no wonder there has been an uptick in its popularity.
With the recent influx of businesses wanting to increase traffic to their websites, the number of people seeking SEO skills has multiplied. Companies want more website visitors to make more sales, get additional leads, engage potential customers, and Much more!
Specializing in SEO and digital marketing, we have over 10 years of experience working with content management systems. This extensive background allows me to increase your website’s search ranking.
Having extensive experience with SEO, We are confident that we can help improve your website ranking on all major search engines, no matter the CMS.
Common WordPress SEO Services include:
- Optimizing pages and setting target keywords
- Customizing titles and descriptions
- Improving the use of page headings
- Improving keyword coverage and semantic keywords in the content
- Improving URL structure
- Preventing Canonical / Cannibalisation Issues
- Conducting page-level SEO analysis
- Keyword research
- Optimizing your WordPress themes
- Content optimization
- Setting up Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Image optimization
- Page Speed Optimisation
- Managing crawlability
- Internal linking
- Configuring SEO Plugins such as Yoast SEO Configuration / Rank Math Configuration
SEO Plugin Configuration
SEO plugin configuration for WordPress websites is the process of choosing and installing plugins with optimal settings for your website.
We specialize in SEO plugin configuring and optimization for Yoast, All In One, Rank Math, and other various WordPress SEO plugins. This includes installing the plugin, managing titles, descriptions page level keywords, headings content, internal links sitemaps, and canonical tag management, amongst others. Consequently, we ensure that your website achieves optimal scores concerning performance value and relevance for users who visit your website.
The SEO process for each website will be different based on the individual website. In general, we will:
- Access your website, including its content, to ensure it appeals to your target audience.
- The IT department will recommend the most useful SEO plugin for your website to enhance WordPress installation search engine optimization.
- Before using any plugin, install and configure it to ensure that the plugin is functional, from pages to posts to categories. This will help save time down the road.
- Set up a search console
- Configure sitemaps
- Configure site-specific tags, like robots.txt and HREFLANG (foreign versions of your website), for greater control over how your website appears to searchers.
We only have full-time SEO consultants for your brand that will take care of your website optimization, so you don’t have to worry about the technical details. He will optimize websites according to what search marketplace indexes require, regardless of whether or not it is plugin compliant.
WordPress Search Engine Optimization
We not only set up plugins to help optimize pages and posts, but we also use several third-party tools to test quality, relevance, content performance, and other important factors that can affect a WordPress website’s organic ranking.
Typically, WordPress SEO includes:
- By examining the Websites target market, design and foundation, we can clearly understand its purpose.
- Configuring your WordPress site for SEO success by utilizing things such as sitemaps, robots.txt files, crawl directives, tags, and other measures
- Installing any dedicated search engine optimization plugin, Yoast or Rank Math, can greatly improve your website’s ranking.
- By configuring the master settings for plugins, you can block default URLs, categories, and other site configurations that WordPress supports.
- Ensure that only pages and media containing valuable content are indexed.
- Discover the most popular topics and keywords to write about.
- We are targeting specific keywords for each page.
- Creating a brief content page by page helps improve your content’s relevance for search engine users (also known as “intent”).
- Writing content that is optimized.
- Adding or accessing Google Search Console to your website.
- Adding new relevant content pages will help improve your InLinks and Surfer SEO scores.
- Steps to take for improving your website ranking
- You can improve your page’s SEO by carefully planning its content and using the right headings.
- Optimizing images
- Onward SEO testing
SEO factors play a vital role in any WordPress SEO campaign. Some of the most common beings:
Creating a Keyword List
Knowing which keywords to target is essential for any successful WordPress SEO campaign. Furthermore, this market research must be detailed and thorough in producing desired results.
It’s crucial to find the right core and long-tail keywords for your website, but instead of using conventional SEO keyword research tools, try getting aggregated data from sources such as Google Search Console. More often than not, you’ll find a wealth of valuable insights hidden away in these places.
You can use multiple methods to research keywords inside and outside WordPress. Some SEO plugins draw keyword data from third-party sources, like Google Ads, UberSuggest, SEMRUSH, and AHREFS. Other keyword research methods are more manual and involve exporting competitor keyword data or using Google autocomplete.
Implementing On-Site SEO for WordPress
On-site SEO for WordPress looks to improve your website’s overall performance. As part of a strategy, on-site SEO can improve the following:
- Checking your WP Install
- Installing SEO plugins
- Configuring titles, descriptions, meta
- Setting canonical tags, dealing with cannibalization, and canonicalization
- Blocking irrelevant WordPress pages from being indexed
- Using keywords in the right manner in titles, descriptions, header, and text content
- Optimizing WordPress Permalinks and Slugs
- Setting up WordPress Robots.txt and Sitemaps
- Making sure your WordPress website loads fast and meets good core web vital scores
- Optimizing images and alt attributes
- Make sure URLs are consistent (www vs. non www, http vs. https)
By implementing this, you will be fulfilling all SEO requirements for best practices on your website. After ensuring that your website is technically sound and has no WordPress SEO issues remaining, we will progress to the content production stage.
WordPress Content Optimization
Content quality is just as important as a website’s technicality regarding search engine rankings. Whether it’s service pages, product pages, blog posts, or even the homepage– all content on your site will need to be manually gone through and reviewed for optimization. This is something that an SEO plugin for WordPress wouldn’t be able to do very well.
Content optimization of your WordPress pages and posts is paramount to improving Google ranking and SEM. This process ensures that the right keywords and terms are used, sufficient coverage and topicality, and guarantees that your content is high quality, well written, and unique.
We will serve as your WordPress SEO Consultant, and we will generate a content strategy focused on making your website the go-to destination for your target audience.
Premium Content Creation
Content that is dynamic, well-written, and professional can assist your website in ranking higher on search engines.
WordPress SEO and content optimization will encompass the following topics:
- To see what content performs well in Google Search Console:
- You can tell which content is not doing well in the search console by examining how many people click on it and how often it appears.
- Applying SEO knowledge to run low-performing content through analysis tools like Surfer and Inlinks
- Order high-quality content for your WordPress website
- Adding appropriate internal links and metadata
- Grammar checking/spell checking
- Sentiment checking
Your website’s content must go through several processes before it can be uploaded, including checks and approval. Once it is online, we then score the content to guarantee that it meets all requirements set out by our content analysis tools.
Setting Up Tools & Tags for WordPress
To campaign for SEO on WordPress, you will need to set up tags and tools. The requirements that are most common for this instance of WordPress include the following:
- Setting up and installing Google Analytics / Google Analytics 4
- Setting up and installing Google Tag Manager
- Installing other required Google products like Ads Conversion Tracking and Optimize etc.
- Setting up Google Search Console
Other popular SEO tools for WordPress can include:
- HotJar for SEO
- LuckyOrange for SEO
Woocommerce SEO Consulting
We are your solution if you run a web shop using WooCommerce. Through our SEO audit and understanding of best practices, We can optimize your product listings, categories, keywords, content, metadata, and product schema. Our experience as a WordPress SEO consultant gives me the holistic approach needed to increase traffic to your site.
If you want to increase traffic to your eCommerce website, I’m your WordPress SEO consultant.
- Configure and optimize your webshop
- Configure URLs, Slugs, and Category Layering
- Prevent canonical issues in Woocommerce
- By configuring product categories to use static URLs, you allow customers to view static content.
- Configure products to utilize SCHEMA / Structured data
- Optimize your woocommerce settings to ensure better search engine ranking.
Why Work With Elite Tech Solution?
We have an experienced team of WordPress SEO experts who know how to increase organic traffic and improve rankings.
We are experts in optimizing WordPress installations, and on average, our clients have seen a 200% increase in organic traffic within the first year of working with us.
We are SEO consultants who have worked on well-known brands and small and medium businesses in the UK and Pakistan.
We have a lot of experience with SEO and Woocommerce websites. We can help our clients increase traffic, sales, and ROI.
Plugins Used to Optimize WP Sites
While thousands of plugins and hundreds of SEO-specific ones are available, they can only do much to help beginners optimize their websites.
The primary issue with employing a plugin is that it falls short for most search engine campaigns.
Yoast is a plugin that helps with website configuration and traffic light scoring for keyword usage. Still, it cannot determine user intent, content placement, topical relevance, breadth, or depth.
Some of the most common WP SEO plugins are:
Yoast is a versatile plugin that can be used by SEO agencies and consultants, as well as website owners and juniors who want to easily see the “SEO” value of their landing pages. It offers basic and advanced configurations, depending on which version you use (Free or Premium).
Yoast is an excellent tool for solving common problems relating to duplicate content, tag pages, automated metadata population, category and tag URL control, canonical tags, and more. Yoast makes it easy for search engines like Google to crawl, index, and understand the structure of your website.
Yoast allows for detailed configurations including but not limited to permissions for different URLs / Slugs and Taxonomies, sitemap generation, robots.txt configuration, search console verification, keyword-to-content evaluation, and page-level crawl directives.
Although Rank Math is a latecomer to the search engine optimization world, having originated in 2018, it has quickly become the SEO Plugin for more intermediate SEO specialists who prefer a wider range of functionality. With added features to build out SCHEMA, a more in-depth content evaluation tool, integration of Google trends, and automated aggregation of search console data – Rank Math is more of a professional plugin for improving WP SEO performance.
How Much Does WordPress SEO Cost?
We are specialists in content marketing, and our campaigns have a proven track record of success. We focus on delivering results that matter to you, such as traffic growth, Rankings, and ROI. Our process is simple: create great content, engage your audience, market effectively, and repeat.
We’ll help establish your brand as an expert in your industry, resulting in more engagement with your content from various sources.
At our agency, we have a wealth of SEO experience and industry connections. We can take your content from 0 to 60 in no time with social media ads, boosting, digital PR, and more.
Contact us today if you want to grow your business in 2023 and get ahead of the competition. We’ll help you increase brand awareness quickly and effectively.
WordPress: How your theme and setup might be impacting your SEO
Because there are so many variations of this open-source CMS, website owners may accidentally choose a theme or set of plugins that could hurt their ranking. With such a large selection of options available, it’s difficult to know which ones will work best for your website without causing any problems.
Common search engine optimization issues include:
Poor Core Web Vitals & Slow Page Speeds / Rendering
Google has repeatedly stated that it wants the web to be faster for practical and user-experience purposes. This means that websites which load quickly are more likely to be favored by Google.
Google’s core web vitals concerns how quickly page loads, how easily a user can interact with it, and whether or not the layout changes during loading.
Slow and poorly-rendered websites offer a bad user experience, something that Google wants to avoid serving to users in search results.
Most WordPress themes and page builders have poor scores in core web vital checks and page speed insights checks.
WordPress is already quite script-heavy, so it can be difficult to reduce code bloat without sacrificing performance or breaking the website.
Is it difficult to optimize a WordPress website?
The answer is…
SEO success varies greatly because of many website themes, plugin levels, and custom coding. Furthermore, SEO is not only about your website; it also factors your brand’s level, which can take time to improve.
Once We audit and strategize, We will better understand how much work is needed to optimize your WordPress website. This initial estimate comes from determining what steps need to be taken to organically grow and develop your site over time—all while monitoring current rankings.
Easy-to-optimize websites are generally small, not complex, and don’t use many plugins. In contrast, hard-to-optimize websites usually have a custom theme, more plugins, and less easily repeatable code. Niche sites with lots of content can also be difficult to optimize.
Request your SEO audit today to discover an estimate of how long it would take to optimize your website.
What can you expect from an SEO campaign?
Suppose you have a bespoke, highly tailored digital marketing campaign driving traffic to your WordPress website. In that case, you can expect an increase in keyword rankings, more traffic, and more general keywords returning to your domain. Specifically, you can expect the following:
- We need to fix all the crawl errors and coverage issues in the search console.
- Please address all site warnings.
- Pages on your website optimized correctly
- Updated the website content to match what our users want and need.
- Better internal and external linking
- Improved WordPress Core Web Vitals & Speed
- An increase in impressions from search
- An increase in Non-brand clicks from search
- More Sales, Leads, Enquiries, Visitors